The Stadium

The Stadium TODAY THE WORLD GOT SICKThe Peeling is a series of novellas set in a world ravaged by a deadly plague Each book follows the individual story of one of the survivors of this horrible new existence They

  • Title: The Stadium
  • Author: Iain Rob Wright
  • ISBN: null
  • Page: 483
  • Format: Kindle Edition
  • TODAY THE WORLD GOT SICKThe Peeling is a series of novellas set in a world ravaged by a deadly plague Each book follows the individual story of one of the survivors of this horrible new existence They can be enjoyed as standalone tales or as part of a larger, overall narrative BOOK 2 The StadiumBrett went to the football stadiumTODAY THE WORLD GOT SICKThe Peeling is a series of novellas set in a world ravaged by a deadly plague Each book follows the individual story of one of the survivors of this horrible new existence They can be enjoyed as standalone tales or as part of a larger, overall narrative BOOK 2 The StadiumBrett went to the football stadium for safety They all did But the deadly, flesh eating virus, The Peeling, doesn t care about walls It isn t long before the stadium starts to look less like a refuge and like a prison.

    • [PDF] Download ☆ The Stadium | by ✓ Iain Rob Wright
      483 Iain Rob Wright
    • thumbnail Title: [PDF] Download ☆ The Stadium | by ✓ Iain Rob Wright
      Posted by:Iain Rob Wright
      Published :2019-01-16T02:27:14+00:00

    1 thought on “The Stadium”

    1. The second installment of this gruesome new world. Mr Wright has imagined and brought to life (or death) a ghastly new disease of unknown cause but very known consequences.He continues his absolutely stunning grip on the real horrors in the world (as superbly illustrated in his novel ASBO) and manages to bring forth the true nature of people in stressful situations and make them the real horror in the mess of apocalyptic terror.As usual, the characters are rounded, with short but fulfilling back [...]

    2. "The Stadium" is the second of a 4-part installment to the "The Peeling" series, a post-apocalyptic thriller by British author Iain Rob Wright. Although tagged by some as a zombie book, as I mistakenly thought initially, this is not. Rather, it tells the story of a disease of unknown causes but very known and gruesome consequences - the peeling and eventual decay and necrosis of the victim's flesh. It seems that all four of these installments can be read as standalones, as they each tell the sto [...]

    3. Many of the other reviews complained because, "The Stadium", was so short and then a long preview of another book was included at the end. I didn't get a free preview, but the cost of the book was $0.00, so I can't complain.This version of, "The Peeling" is much less gross than the first. In this one, some people hear the rumor that the sick are not contagious and that those who aren't sick are the carriers, but won't get sick. That was a rumor in the first book, as well, and we still don't real [...]

    4. I love this series, I truly do. The Peeling: Book 2 did not disappoint. In this installment we meet a group of survivors quarantined in a stadium. The group is being held against their will and are none to happy about it. While they try and go on with there lives The Peeling that has killed so many isn't done yet. This disease is nasty and bloody and I think that is why it is so interesting to read about. It doesn't matter who you are this disease holds no prejudice and will obliterate you if yo [...]

    5. This is Book 2 of The Peeling, each book is the story of a different survivor so this one is different from the first. The thing I like about these books is the way they are written. They're believable and Iain brings across the trauma of this illness really well.You can get these books separately but you can also get them as one here;amazon/The-Peeling-TThese books are real page turners and as short stories they are something you can sit down and read over a cup of coffee or on a train journey. [...]

    6. In The Stadium there are a group of people who are quarantined in a stadium. They do not have the disease. It was learned in the first book that the people without the disease are carriers. They are being held against their will with the army and police outside. There is another short story that has nothing to do with the Peeling included in the book. It is also very good!Now on to book 3.

    7. Needed to just be added to Book #3. Have so much more to say about the series because I enjoyed it. I read the whole thing in less than the weekend. There are quite a few things that really enjoyed about this series that I would like to explore and the negatives, which include that hurried feeling, causing errors in grammar. The series is worthwhile making you wonder with all the apocalypse like books.

    8. Like the first book this one drew me in from the start and had me turning the pagesfaster than my Kindle could switch to the next page.Jeremy, a nice kid all in all, is a fighter.I do believe he will make it in the world to follow.The question is -- who would like to live in such a worldI would recommend this to all horror lovers.I cant wait to read more by this authorWaAr

    9. Highly disappointed in this book I was shocked to find out that the actually story was only 25% of this book and a different story was the remaining 75%! Why would you put that in the middle of a series? Why not put it in book 3 so you could then read the preview and move on to that book! DUMB!!!

    10. The story starts well but is very short - even for a novella, although sets up the background to book #3. I felt cheated that 75% of the book was actually some chapters from another book of Ian Rob Wright's. Had I not got this item for free when it was on offer on , I would have been very disappointed; a sample chapter is fine - 75% of the content is not.

    11. This was a great segment to The Peeling series. I wish they were much longer, but I have to say, it gave a realistic view to what happens when the world falls on its ear. I can't wait to hit the next section, but I'm all caught up in The Final Winter and need to finish it! (I had to read it in about six days, since I have family in town, but I could have easily finish sit in two or three!)

    12. Can't wait to read the next one!!Omg. just imagine a plague really hitting like the peeling makes my skin crawlPeople going nuts, dying in such paingory and scary. Bring on the next one!!

    13. Written in the same style as the first in this series, this one follows Brett who ends up in a football stadium with many other civilians. The civilians are being "guarded" by the military, which quickly turns into "being held captive" by the military.

    14. Mindblowingly brilliant.This review was written before I started to take my reviewing seriously. I would need to re-read the book to give it a serious, detailed and fair review so the above review was what I posted at the time.

    15. couldn't wait to finish this book. I really didn't get the relation to the first book. It also just ended with no explanation, i was sort of relieved.

    16. This is the 2nd part of the Trilogy. It isn't quite as gruesome as the st, but it's still a pretty good rendition of what happens when the world nearly ends and Marshall Law takes over.

    17. Loved this second series of novellas in The Peeling story. Detail was good, the characters were well written, and the story flowed well and was easy to read. Great plot too.

    18. #1 was better but this one was good don't get me wrong, it just left you wanting to know what the heck was going onon to #3 to find out

    19. Very pissed off by this part as it was packaged with part of another novel so I initially thought it was going to be longer.

    20. Another Good ReadI'm really enjoying this series. It's good to see the world going to hell from different view points. 3 books to go.

    21. Disappointed as only 25% in and the story had finished for book 2- the other 75% was for another novel of Iain Rob Wright which I had already read :(

    22. this peeling thing is absolutely gross but make for a fantastic read Iain Rob Wright is an amazing author my favourite at the moment by a long way!

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *